Israel's army has admitted its soldiers made mistakes over t he killing of 15 emergency workers in southern Gaza on 23 March ...
The meeting between President Trump and Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu comes amid a stepped-up offensive in Gaza that the ...
Hundreds of thousands of Gazans sought shelter as Israeli forces advanced into the ruins of the city of Rafah.
Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Wednesday announced the new Morag Corridor and suggested it would cut off the southern ...
The Israeli military has intensified strikes on parts of Gaza after Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu pledged that the ...
2d
The Associated Press on MSNIsraeli military orders the evacuation of Gaza’s southern city of RafahIsrael’s military on Monday issued sweeping evacuation orders covering Rafah and nearby areas, indicating it could soon ...
Hundreds of thousands of fleeing Gazans sought shelter on Thursday (April 3) in one of the biggest mass displacements of the ...
The Israeli military has indicated it could soon launch another major offensive in Rafah and ordered most of the southernmost ...
It is the biggest such order since Israel resumed its offensive in the Palestinian territory earlier this month.
The Gaza media office on Saturday accused the Israeli military of carrying out a “brutal and unprecedented” execution of ...
A military statement said troops with the 36th Division had been deployed. It was not immediately clear how many, or where ...
The Gaza media office said on Saturday that the Israeli military carried out a "brutal and unprecedented" execution of ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results