15m
Mid-Day on MSNIsraeli offensive to seize large areas of Gaza StripIsrael’s military operation in the Gaza Strip is expanding to seize “large areas”, the defence minister said on Wednesday.
A fresh wave of Israeli strikes overnight has left more than 50 people dead across the Gaza Strip, hospital officials said.
DUBAI, April 3. /TASS/. The total number of Palestinians, killed as a result of Israel’s military actions in the Gaza Strip in the past 24 hours has reached 77, the Qatar-based Al Jazeera television ...
Benjamin Netanyahu said troops were seizing an area he called the Morag Axis, a reference to a former Israeli settlement once located between the cities of Rafah and Khan Younis in the south of the Ga ...
More than 1,000 people have been killed in Gaza since Israel resumed military operations last month, Palestinians say Israeli ...
DUBAI, April 3. /TASS/. At least 17 Palestinians were killed in Israeli strikes on the south of the Gaza Strip, the Qatar-based Al Jazeera television reported.
Israel’s war in the Gaza Strip is expanding to seize “large areas,” the defense minister said, while officials at hospitals ...
Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said Israel had seized a corridor of land would could split one of Gaza’s largest city’s ...
At least 73 people were killed during Israeli attacks in the Gaza Strip on Wednesday, according to the Hamas-controlled ...
Hamas decided not to respond or engage with Israel's counter-proposal for a ceasefire in Gaza, an official told Reuters on ...
The announcement came after Netanyahu’s defense minister said that Israel would seize large areas of Gaza and add them to its ...
A top official said “large areas” of the enclave would be seized, suggesting that Israel intended to hold on to more ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results