Hundreds of thousands of Gazans sought shelter as Israeli forces advanced into the ruins of the city of Rafah.
The Israeli military has intensified strikes on parts of Gaza after Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu pledged that the ...
Israel’s military on Monday issued sweeping evacuation orders covering Rafah and nearby areas, indicating it could soon ...
Hundreds of thousands of fleeing Gazans sought shelter on Thursday (April 3) in one of the biggest mass displacements of the ...
The Israeli military has indicated it could soon launch another major offensive in Rafah and ordered most of the southernmost ...
Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s office said it conveyed a counteroffer to mediators, in coordination with the US, ...
Israel has restarted ground operations in the northern Gaza Strip. Also, at least 25 people were killed in airstrikes in the ...
It is the biggest such order since Israel resumed its offensive in the Palestinian territory earlier this month.
Hundreds of thousands of Gazans have fled Rafah and sought shelter in one of the biggest mass displacements of the war.
The order, which came during the Eid al-Fitr holiday, heralded renewed hardship for Palestinians in the southernmost city of Rafah, which has been battered by the war between Israel and Hamas.
Israel's military issues evacuation orders in Rafah, Gaza, as it plans a new ground operation. Civilians flee amid rising ...
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said Israel was shifting gears in Gaza and taking over more areas. “We are also ...