David’s ex-assistant first made headlines in 2004 for claiming she had a months-long affair with the “charismatic” soccer superstar.
2don MSN
Rebecca Loos stands by her story about her alleged affair with David Beckham. The soccer star’s former assistant appeared on “60 Minutes Australia” Sunday and doubled down on her claims that the two had an affair over 20 years ago.
On the same day, “60 Minutes Australia” aired an interview with David’s former assistant, Loos, where she doubled down on their alleged affair.
Loos shared details of how the short-lived romance allegedly began, telling the program that it first began when Victoria was out of town and David ‘kept looking at her’ while
2d
Extra.ie on MSNRebecca Loos says she ‘never exaggerated or lied’ about alleged David Beckham affairRebecca Loos has reinforced claims of her affair with former England football star David Beckham, revealing she 'never exaggerated' and 'never lied.'
Rebecca Loos, the former assistant who accused David Beckham of an extramarital affair more than 20 years ago, is reflecting on her claims in a new interview with ‘60 Minutes Australia.’ Beckham has previously denied the accusations.
Loos maintained that she had an affair with Beckham and that she “never exaggerated” or “lied about a single thing.”
2don MSN
Rebecca Loos has spoken out again about her alleged "affair" with David Beckham. Here's everything she told 60 Minutes
Australia in a segment published March 30, the former Dutch model who worked as Beckham's personal assistant in 2003, is claiming that she "stuck to the truth" about the alleged affair.